Can personal effectiveness be enhanced by designing a “workplace” folder on GTD principles?
- A workspace folder corresponds to a proximal goal linked to a distal goal.
- It acts as a “trusted store” and contains or links the set of information resources required to complete that action.
- It has goal and context metadata (promotion case, documentation)
- It has status metadata (to-do, started, due, late..)
- The set of workspace folders represents the to-do-list
- A workspace folder is automatically archived on completion.
- It naturally archives related material together and categorises that material against with a goal-based taxonomy.
- The system provides feedback on progress and delays